• When you purchase a Diesel Power Module you receive:
• 1 x Diesel Power Module
• 1 x Installation harness
• 1 x Bypass plug
• 1 x Module Synthetic bag with velcro fitting strap
• 1 x set of General installation instructions
• 1 x set of specific install pictures for your vehicle
• 1 x 3 year replacement warranty sheet
• 1 x 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
GERMAN DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED
• Every diesel engine optimisation module is made to demanding German quality
standards using German manufactured military grade electronic hardware.
INCREASED POWER AND PERFORMANCE - ACTIVE SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
• The Diesel Power software automatically adjusts to the vehicles load and RPM. Customers experience an increase in power (Torque and Kilowatts) while decreasing fuel consumption when driven accordingly.
• User adjustable fuel control. There is no need for complicated laptop tuning, you can adjust the fuelling using the dial on the front of the module to modify for additional performance enhancements such as larger exhaust systems, to get more power or to tune more for economy depending on your application.
• TUV & e1 Certification “CERTIFY” That the diesel power system…
• - will not interfere with other electronics in the vehicle, and
• - verifies that stated power and economy figures are accurate.
The German H. & N. Electronics GmbH is a worldwide leading producer of diesel optimisation systems. Our proprietary DIESELPOWER® technology significantly increases the efficiency of diesel and petrol engines – up to 25% higher performance with less fuel consumption.
The company, founded in 1990, is headquartered in Isny, from where we manage development and production centrally. Our highly qualified staff and trained specialists ensure reliable and timely order processing. DIESELPOWER® is marketed internationally through branch offices in Spain and Canada as well as distributors in Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Panama and Australia. DIESELPOWER® stands for the best quality and customer service worldwide.
TUV certification involves rigorous testing of the applications for which the component is designed. It includes verification that the device satisfies the strictest European regulations for the industry in which the component was designed for and ensures the component specifications are stated correctly. Periodic retesting of the component is required to maintain TUV approval and the certification is without question the most comprehensive testing any product would undergo. In the case of a tuning module, TUV approval means the product complies with legal exhaust-emissions standards.
TUV testing of a tuning module includes:
* Verifying the use of quality materials in the manufacture of an automotive product.
* Emissions standards are similar to the original manufacturers standards.
* No danger in the fit or use of the product.
* Verifying that stated power and economy figures are accurate and are not misleading.
Q: Will Diesel Power module void my factory warranty?
A: While the answer is straightforward from a legal point of view, we would like to educate our customers on some industry realities and offer some common sense precautions to minimize your risk.The Federal Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act protects consumers of aftermarket products
- In Australia a consumer is protected under the nationwide Australian Consumer Law which incorporates the individual State Governments Fair Trading and Consumer Affairs Law -.
The act states that if something breaks on your car and you take it in for warranty repair, the dealer must honor your warranty unless they can prove that whatever modifications you have added to your vehicle actually caused the problem.While as a consumer you have strong legal protection regarding your vehicle's warranty, there is also a practical reality that different automotive manufacturers and dealers have greatly varying views on aftermarket products, in particular those that produce much-desired added horsepower, such as performance modules, chips, exhaust systems, and modified intake manifolds. There are dealers and manufacturers out there that will use the presence of a performance upgrade to void your vehicles warranty. They will do this regardless of which performance upgrade you are using.The bottom line is that while the law protects the consumer and provides for enforcement of the warranty, it is very difficult for most people to hire a lawyer and fight a voided warranty. DIESELPOWER recommends that you disconnect any performance-enhancing device prior to taking your vehicle in for service.
Q: Will the Diesel Power module cause any damage to the transmission?
A: No, however hard driving styles or abuse can cause damage to transmissions even at stock power levels.
Q: Will the Diesel Power module improve fuel efficiency?
A: Yes, based on your driving style you may see a 8% improvement in fuel efficiency due to the significant increase in low RPM torque. Fuel efficiency will vary due to individual driving styles.
Q: Can the Diesel Power module put any strain or cause any damage to my engine?
A: The Diesel Power module is designed and programmed in every case to improve the vehicles performance no more than the engines safety limits will allow, our module is programmed very carefully to insure no extra strain is put on the engine and all of its components such as turbo and injection equipment. To this day we have never had an incident where our module has caused ANY engine related problems. The life of an engine is determined by how it is driven and looked after. We have installed many Diesel Power modules on older, high milage cars and have cars that have been using the module for years without any problems.
Q: Is there a warranty on the Diesel Power module?
A: Yes, we give a 3 year direct replacement warranty for any faulty Diesel Power module.
Q: Will the Diesel Power module make my car smoke?
A: If your vehicle does not smoke already then the answer is no, if your vehicle already smokes then in many cases, the module helps clear up your emissions, due to the increase of efficiency in your injection equipment.
Q: Fitting and maintenance?
A: Fitting varies from vehicle to vehicle, but in most cases it takes no more than 15 minutes and can be done by almost anyone. The Diesel Power module requires no maintenance at all.
|Range||Select Vehicle Range|
|Vyear||D22 97-01, Other|
Write Your Own Review
If you really, really want this product but worry about how you are going to get it installed we may be able to arrange to get it installed for you!!
We are building up a network of fully qualified independent installers throughout Australia who are more than capable of making sure your product is professionally and properly installed. Which I am sure gives you piece of mind and makes life so much easier for you. In some cases we offer FREE installation. To find out more contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org